Hello, everyone! I’m back! Okay, so I wasn’t able to post anything yesterday and the day before because I’d got to run a few errands. I’m so sorry about that! But don’t fret because today, I’m free! Hooray! Oh and by the way, I was able to change my blog’s GMT, finally! I think this is the correct one. It was quite confusing, though. Enough of that! Today, I decided to tackle about Japanese products, specifically, Japanese Food/Snacks! These snacks came all the way from Japan — Chiba Prefecture to be exact. This was a present from one of my friend’s mom who resides in Japan *Arigatou Gozaimasu, Oba-san!* Since this is a very late post, I’ve already eaten some of them so sad to say, they were not included in the photo.
NOTE: These photos are mine. Please ask permission or at least “give credit to where credit is due” before posting it to other sites. Thank you!
By the way, I’m not familiar with Japanese products/snacks so I named some of these wrong, please correct me! Thank you!
1. Ebi-Obanyaki – This is like a shrimp chip or cracker. Unfortunately, I didn’t like it. It has a weird taste, well at least for me. And add to that, a “fishy” flavor (well, it’s shrimp, what do you expect, you idiot?) that I really, really abhor when it comes to food.
2. I don’t know the name – (I can only read OSHIYABU__) *not sure with the “bu” part* This one tastes like a dried seaweed or something. I’m not really sure! It’s very weird.
3. I don’t know the name – (I can only read _WAKAME_SHISO_) I don’t know how to describe the taste. It’s sour, though. I’m not sure if this is the sukonbu because I ordered one since I was very curious how it tastes like (yeah, I’m a Gintama die hard fan and I love Kagura-chan so much!).
4. Dorayaki – I think of all the snacks oba-san gave me, this is the one that I really like the most. Fine, fine. Scratch that. Let’s be honest, this is the only one that I like. This one tastes like a pancake with bean paste fillings. I actually got 2 different fillings but unfortunately, I already ate the other one (which I couldn’t remember the flavor).
5. Senbei (Japanese Rice Crackers) – I’m not so sure if both of them are called Senbei. Anyway, it’s too salty for my taste. It reminds me of Chinese crackers, although I prefer the Chinese version.
That’s it. So, which post do you like the most? Have you ever tried one of these snacks? Did you like it? What is your favorite Japanese snack? Do you have any recommendation for me? Please hit the comment section if you do! Thank you! Itadakimasu!